Group fitness classes are a great way to keep you accountable; motivated and build up your confidence with exercise. We offer a wide range of different classes which cater for all fitness levels & interests. Come and meet our fabulous & experienced instructors, they create classes that are fun and social.
Download group fitness timetable(PDF, 164KB)
Keen to give a class a go? Book in for one today.
Off Peak Timetable
Our BRAND NEW Off Peak Membership may be for you if you are new to the gym or looking to get back into a routine. For just $12.25 a week you get:
> Access to the centre 7 days a week between 8am and 3pm
> Aqua Classes on Monday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday at 9:35am
> Group Fitness Classes from Monday to Thursday at 10:30am (classes listed in timetable below)
> Cycle Class on Friday at 10:30am
> Swim anytime you like between 8am and 3pm in our 25m Indoor Pool
> An initial health assessment and body scan are included in the weekly membership fee, however future assessments and program updates are at an additional cost
There is NO joining fee, no early exit and your first week is FREE!
Contact our Customer Service Team on 03 5722 1723 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up now.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy yourself.
- Let our instructor know if it’s the first time in a class - they will show you the ropes and make you comfortable!
- Minimum age to attend a group class is 16 years old, unless on a teen membership.
- Please arrive early. We can't allow entry after the class has started for the safety of all participants.
- Bring a towel and drink bottle and wear comfortable active wear.
- Let our instructors know of any injuries or if you are pregnant so they can provide you with safe options during the class.
- Please ensure you wipe down and put equipment away at the end of the class.
- While every effort is made for consistency - our timetable is subject to change without notice.